If you fail to log in 3 times in a row, you are sure that your username and password are correct, then you should stop logging in and contact customer service.
Ask them if there is a problem with their server or with your account. Remember not to keep trying after several failures, this may cause your account to be closed or cancelled.
· i have a premium account associated with my old school email which i no longer have access to. i have lost the password for my account as well. i wish to cancel the account/regain access to it as i am currently paying the subscription and not having access to it. How do i cancel the account without…
· Select the Spotify Free option. Click on the Cancel Premium option. Confirm. As in most cases, this will cancel your membership without deleting your account. You should still be able to use Spotify Premium for the current payment cycle. Even better, all saved music remains available if you make the switch from Premium to Free.
· Cancel Premium plans. Cancel your Premium plan any time on your account page. Log into spotify.com/account . Under Your plan, click CHANGE PLAN. Scroll to Spotify Free and click CANCEL PREMIUM. Your Premium stays until your next billing date, then your account switches to free. You keep your playlists and saved music when your account is free.
· If you want to cancel your Spotify Premium subscription, you can do so at any time. Here are the steps you need to take: 1. Open a web browser. 2. Go to Spotify.com. 3. Log in to your account (in the top-right corner) 4. Click “Your plan” 5. Select “Change plan” 6. Scroll down to Spotify Free. 7. Click “Cancel Premium” Easily cancel your Spotify Premium subscription with Revuto!
Step 3: After the successful log in, click on Profile which you will find in the top of the right corner. Now from the drop-down menu, you need to select Account. Step 4: Now go to Your Plan. Step 5: Next you need to click on Change Plan. In the newly opened page, go to Spotify Free and click on Cancel Premium.
· Click your username in the top right corner. Then choose the “Account” section from the drop-down menu. Follow the “Membership” option on the left menu. Click the “Change or Cance”l button on the page that opens. On the newly opened page, click “Cancel Premium.”.
Follow these steps to cancel your Premium plan: Go to Spotify website; Log in to your account; Scroll down and click on the Subscription tab; In the window, you will see the name of your plan and the button Change or Cancel; If you want to change to Spotify Free, then scroll down and click on it. If not, go to the next step; Click Cancel Premium
Don’t have an account? Sign up for Spotify
This is a simple video tutorial on how you can cancel a Spotify Premium Subscription. ~~~~~???? I hope I resolved y…
Spotify Premium is a digital music service that gives you access to listen to millions of songs without ads. Get 3 months free.