If you fail to log in 3 times in a row, you are sure that your username and password are correct, then you should stop logging in and contact customer service.
Ask them if there is a problem with their server or with your account. Remember not to keep trying after several failures, this may cause your account to be closed or cancelled.
· Here are the standard steps to change in the WordPress logo: Step 1- Log in to WordPress Admin. On the dashboard-Left pane, click on Appearance (paintbrush icon) from the list of… Step 2- Click on the tab- Site Identity which gives you the option to change the logo and also change …
· www.tyler.comLearn how to change the logo in wordpress.
· Change the WordPress Logo Size in Astra WordPress Theme. First thing you need to do is navigate to Appearance » Customize and then click the ‘Header’ menu option. After that, click the ‘Site Identity’ menu option. Here you can easily adjust the size of your logo. All you have to do is move the ‘Logo Width’ slider to the left or right.
You can change the name of your site by going to the Settings > General page in your dashboard. You can upload your own header image or logo from the WordPress Customizer options in Appearance > Customize. This will show the following options for uploading and displaying your image: How do I change the spacing around the image?
· How to change the logo in WordPress theme, I assume that you have got WordPress 5 and above. You can view this in black & white
· Changing WordPress Logo Size with CSS Customization. CSS stands for Cascading Style Sheet. When you only want to alter a design aspect of your site, there is a section in WordPress for that. It’s in the appearance customization menu. Click “Appearance” then “Customize” and it’ll load the customizer menu on the sidebar.