If you fail to log in 3 times in a row, you are sure that your username and password are correct, then you should stop logging in and contact customer service.
Ask them if there is a problem with their server or with your account. Remember not to keep trying after several failures, this may cause your account to be closed or cancelled.
· Go to Applications > Utilities > Keychain Access. In the upper-left corner, under Keychains, select login. Remove the following entries. To remove them, right-click and select Delete . Open Services manager (press the Start key and type Services ). …
· Good to see you back! Stupid questions: – Have you tried clearing your browser and Unity caches? – Are you making sure you’ve only logged in on one device at once? If the answer to both of these is yes, try the things everyone else said (change your password: if that fails, call customer support.). Hope you can get back in soon! _____
· I just got a 1 year subscription to Creative Cloud earlier today to work on my college class at home. When I try to log in I get the message "You’ve been signed out" immediatly after signing in.
· 6: Check if you have AAMupdater in the adobe folder. 7: Please rename it to AAMupdaterold. 8: Click on gear icon on Creative Cloud desktop app and choose Quit Creative Cloud. 9: Then launch it, sign-in and click on Apps tab. It worked perfectly! Thanks everyone, I’ve been trying to figure this out for a month!
· Click the Gear icon on the Creative Cloud Desktop application and select the Quit option. Navigate to the ~/Library folder. If you don’t see this under the Go menu on a Finder window, hold down the Option key and it will appear. Navigate to Application Support …
Edit** – All 100 codes finished, listing out 10 codes at the end of this post, some of which are unused so try your luck :D. Edit* – 50 codes finished, but if this post gets over 100 upvotes I’ll send out 50 more codes :D. Don’t worry if you couldn’t make it this time. I send out codes every now and then so keep an eye out.
You have been logged out due to inactivity. Please log in again. (1001-0001) OK
I’ve been transferring photos all day to My Cloud – it’s now finished and I want to log in to the dashboard and it let’s me log in for a second then kicks me out – I tried to shut it down via the mac menu dashboard but it doesn’t shut down – any ideas how to reboot it and see if that helps?
E nsure that the Remote Access is set to No VPN tunnel or if you access apps through full tunnel then set remote access to Full VPN tunnel in the StoreFront configuration. Ensure that Citrix Delivery Services Authentication and Citrix Delivery Services Resources has “Load User Profile” value as "True".
To log out from your account, open the Account tab of your pCloud Drive and click the Log Out button at the bottom part of the screen. By logging out you leave the desktop application and all the current processes it is performing will be terminated. To use the application again, you need to log in.