If you fail to log in 3 times in a row, you are sure that your username and password are correct, then you should stop logging in and contact customer service.
Ask them if there is a problem with their server or with your account. Remember not to keep trying after several failures, this may cause your account to be closed or cancelled.
· NHS login can be used by the public to securely access their health and care information wherever they see the NHS login button. People can use NHS login to prove who they are safely and securely and, in most cases, without the need to visit their GP.
Many digital health and care services will show the NHS login button. Select this button on your chosen website or app to access it with your NHS login details. This is an example image of the NHS login button. You must access a website or app before you can set up an NHS login. List of websites and apps you can access with NHS login.
Registration authorities use the Care Identity Service to control NHS smartcard access for the NHS Spine’s 800,000+ smartcard users. It’s a unified application that provides a single location for all registration authority activities. These Care Identity Service forms are a post go-live contingency process for Registration Authority (RA …
Summary. How to access the Care Identity Service in the Path to Live environment. Part of the publication ‘Smartcard management in the Path to Live environment’. Change the registry settings to the correct environment and authenticate as an RA at the required organisation. When the portal loads, click on the ‘Launch Care Identity Service’.
· The Care Identity Service is an electronic system for registering and issuing smartcards. Registration authorities use the Care Identity Service to control NHS smartcard access for the NHS Spine’s 800,000+ smartcard users. It’s a unified application that provides a single location for all registration authority activities.
· Guidance for developers wanting to use NHS Care Identity Service 2 (NHS CIS2) and OpenID Connect 1.0 to verify the identity of users and obtain basic profile information Last edited: 17 May 2021 1:40 pm
· Find and download guidance leaflets for users of the Care Identity Service, including a leaflet for new smartcard users and information on registering new users, issuing and unlocking smartcards and managing requests.
· To make it easier and faster for patients throughout England to securely access multiple digital health and social care services, the National Health Service (NHS) created NHS login, an authentication and identity verification service based on OpenID Connect that allows the public to access NHS resources with a single login. NHS login can be used to securely access confidential health and care information through apps and websites that display the NHS login …
https://portal.national.ncrs.nhs.uk/portal/dt (Do not use Google Chrome) and then selecting “Launch Care Identity Service” from the list of available options. Within the Care Identity application select “My Profile” from the menu options on the right-hand side. This process should take no longer than a few minutes