If you fail to log in 3 times in a row, you are sure that your username and password are correct, then you should stop logging in and contact customer service.
Ask them if there is a problem with their server or with your account. Remember not to keep trying after several failures, this may cause your account to be closed or cancelled.
· Can’t logout / You previously logged in to <APP NAME> with Facebook. Would you like to continue? #851. Open 5 tasks done. wondering639 opened this issue Oct 24, 2020 · 7 comments Open 5 tasks done. Can’t logout / You previously logged in to <APP NAME> with Facebook.
· faceBookLoginManager = [ [FBSDKLoginManager alloc] init]; faceBookLoginManager.loginBehavior = FBSDKLoginBehaviorWeb; When using the above code, after the logOut was done using [faceBookLoginManager logOut]; FB login popup asks again for user name/password so another user can be used. Share.
Launch the Facebook app and make sure you are signed in to the correct account. Relaunch the Bumble app and select “Continue with Facebook.” Web: Click on your profile photo at the top left corner on your screen. Click “Log out.” Open Facebook in another tab and make sure you are signed in to the account you want to use.
If your account’s security may have been affected, we’ll ask you to do a security check.
If you’re having trouble logging into your account, review these tips and known login issues.
If you select Log in with Facebook and you see the error message "Failed to connect with external services. Please try again later," it’s possible that the Facebook account you tried to log in with was different from the one registered to your LINE account. Please try logging in again after checking your Facebook account registered to LINE.
· If you’re already logged in, I suggest checking if your Facebook profile is also open on the phone’s web browser. If this doesn’t help, try reinstalling the app on your device before trying again. Let me know how it goes.
· To find out where your account is currently logged in, open a web browser, log into Facebook, and go to the Facebook account settings page. Then, click “Security” on the left side of the browser window. On the Security Settings page, click on the “Where You’re Logged In” section.
Got logged out on iPhone, went straight to comments on a local weathermans post about it looking to answers. Saw one, it was a screenshot of a post that was made by an officer (not sure where) posted in a thread on the weather mans post. It said if you go to Facebook …
· The app or site may still have old information stored about you that you previously shared. You will need to contact the company in charge of that app or site to try to remove that old information. When you delete a connection with a site, you may find that your ability to interact with that site is limited until you reactivate the connection.