If you fail to log in 3 times in a row, you are sure that your username and password are correct, then you should stop logging in and contact customer service.
Ask them if there is a problem with their server or with your account. Remember not to keep trying after several failures, this may cause your account to be closed or cancelled.
· Watch Age-Restricted YouTube Videos Without Signing In … You want to watch it (you know—for research purposes) but you don’t remember your YouTube login information, don’t want the video …
· Google has really tightened up its restrictions on watching NSFW YouTube videos without signing in. But there are still a few options you can try to see if they work for you. Let’s take a look. 1. Two Tools to Watch NSFW YouTube Videos. There are a couple of websites that let you watch age-restricted YouTube videos without signing in.
· There’s one more way to try and watch NSFW YouTube videos without logging in. As with the first option, this method involves changing the address to the video in your browser’s address bar. But this time it doesn’t take you away from the official YouTube website.
· Let’s say you have a YouTube video link that you want to watch without signing in. Simply put “ss” before youtube in the URL like this https://www.ssyoutube.com/watch?v=example/. This would redirect you to en.savefrom.net. You can then download the video from this page. Simple enough.
· If you don’t have a Google account or if don’t want to log in to YouTube just for watching a video clip that has been flagged as potentially NSFW by other viewers on YouTube, here a trick – switch to the full screen mode. All you YouTube video URL look something like this:
You can also open restricted YouTube videos without logging into the website. All you need to do is to alter the URL a little.
· How To Watch 18+ Videos on YouTube Without Logging In. By Oliur; December 24, 2011; Ever got frustrated when Youtube asks you to sign-in to watch an 18+ adult video? If yes, then here is a way out to view such videos without sign-in. Now here are two ways to do this.
· You don’t have to sign into your Google account to browse YouTube. The benefits of signing in are that you get to see content curated for your particular interests. YouTube will suggest content for you to watch based on the channels you’ve subscribed to and the kinds of videos you watch outside of the subscribed ones.